Translate

Monday 20 October 2014

Raw Almond Milk


          Hi, it's been a long time. And yes, I am still making handmade soaps, lotion and lip balm. 
          You can see the latest ones in my Mama Ziky Naturals Facebook Page or in my instagram.

Today I just want to introduce something else now that I am making. 

Yes, I make fresh homemade Raw Almond Milk, and they come in 4 flavours :

- Original Almond Milk (Sweetened or Plain)
- Chocolate Almond Milk*
- Taro Almond Milk*
- Matcha Almond Milk*

*sweetened with dates with no artificial sweetener, original almond milk without the dates can also be made available upon request.

Why Almond Milk ?





Why Fresh Homemade Almond Milk ?

Well, look at this sample of store bought almond milk, they tend to contain a lot of unnecessary ingredients that you don't really need. So why not support fresh local homemade products. The downside of buying fresh homemade almond milk? It's too fresh so it only lasts a few days.



And here is a glimpse of my fresh homemade raw almond milk.

From my hand to yours

For my health and yours


Feel free to contact me for your healthy orders. All fresh almond milk are made by order only ^_^


Lots of love,

Mama Ziky ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment